Banish Blackheads/tighten pores/10% off & free delivery? Read on...

A few weeks ago I started using the DermaTx Rejuvenate At-home Microdermabrasion system and can understand now (The DermaTx Complete Resurfacing System 'Brighten' has been shortlisted in the 'Premium Skincare Product' category of the Pure Beauty Awards) why other beauty bloggers and beauty enthusiasts spoke so highly about it.  I'd never tried microdermabrasion before but I wish I'd discovered it sooner especially now I see and feel the benefits to my skin and complexion. 


I use a lot of products on my skin on a daily basis and being a regular wearer or Make-up my sensitive skin tends to suffer from glogged/large pores, blemishes and blackheads. Over the years I've used products that have helped in one way or another but haven't really combated the large pores and blackheads/breakouts. 


I was approached a few weeks ago by the Lovely Andrea at DermaTx to review the 'DermaTx 'Rejuvenate' Microdermabrasion system and jumped at the chance. It was a new approach to skincare for me and I was excited to try it, especially after all the positive things I'd heard about it. To give an honest and accurate review I have been using this system for 4 weeks (Microdermabrasion Treatment Twice a week, Cleansing Treatment, Everyday) and to say that I'm impressed with the results is an understatement!

There are 3 DermaTx Microdermabrasion creams available to work together with your Sonic Cleansing Brush and Exfoliating Sponge, they are:

- Brighten: Designed for Uneven Skintone, Sun damaged and ageing skin.

- Clarify: Designed for Acne, Oily skin and enlarged pores.

- Rejuvenate: Designed for normal to sensitive skin.





The Microdermabrasion creams are sold separately. I've been using the 'Rejuvenate' Cream and my skin type is Sensitive/Oily and I have had no irritation on my skin just positive benefits. I also feel when using the cream together with the Sonic Brush/Sponge my skin not only looks more healthy, clearer and blackhead/spot free but also more toned and healthy with a glow. My large pores are reduced and blackheads that were on my nose and chin have disappeared completely!


The DermaTx Microdermabrasion System is a 2-in-1 Cleanse and Exfoliate device which has interchangeable heads for different applications and it comes with: 1 x Electronic Handle, 1 x Cleansing Brush and 1 x Exfoliating Sponge. The Microdermabrasion Creams are available Separately.  The sonic Brush/Sponge requires 2 x AA batteries (Not included) 


The Microdermabrasion Creams are long lasting and have 3 - 4 months of product in them. I have been using the 'Rejuvenate' cream twice a week for 4 weeks and I still have a lot left in the 75ml tube. A little also goes a long way with this cream. Replacement creams and sponge/brush attachments can be found on the DermaTx website (Depending on how often you use them, the Brush/Sponge attachments should be replaced every 2 -3 months) 


The Brush/Sponge attachments are easy to clean, just wash with anti-bacterial soap after each use and allow to dry before storing. The Sonic Brush/Sponge comes in a pretty white secure box so it's perfectly stored. 


How it works: (Microdermabrasion Treatment):  Cleanse your face, rinse and pat dry.  Don't start with the brush attachment! Begin with the Sponge attachment first. Apply your chosen Microdermabrasion cream to the sponge and dot onto clean damp skin, paying particular attention to your T-Zone. Turn on the device and in circular motions massage the cream into different areas on the skin for a total of 2 minutes. Rinse off and gently dry your face and apply your moisturiser. You'll also find that your moisturiser works more effectively and absorbs much better into your pores enabling your skin to reap the benefits. Doing the Microdermabrasion treatment 1 - 2 times a week you will see and feel an overall improvement in the look and feel of your skin. 



Cleansing: Attach the brush attachment to the device and apply a cleanser to the brush or face, turn on the device and lightly brush your skin, begin with the forehead and gently move it using small circular motions around the face for 2 minutes. Rinse, pat dry and apply moisturiser. You can use this treatment 2 - 5 times per week (I've been using it everyday) but not prior to the Microdermabrasion procedure. 


The Sonic Device is so easy to use!!


And the Batteries are easy to insert!!


Rejuvenate! 


Brighten! ( As mentioned at the start of my post The DermaTx Complete Resurfacing System 'Brighten' has been shortlisted in the 'Premium Skincare Product' category of the Pure Beauty Awards. You can vote for it Here!! if you like (Votes to be in before 21st September) 


Clarify!


You can find out more about the Amazing DermaTx products and information on how they work, the science behind them and the story of DermaTx at: DermaTx

You can also find DermaTx on Twitter: @DermaTx

***** Special Offer Code: Just add 'Calkitty10' to your order for 10 % off and free delivery on any DermaTx System!! *****

Happy Skin Pampering and Goodbye Blackheads!!!